Apsiyon is one of the fastest growing property management software companies in Turkey. Established in 2012 by 3 co-founders, our business has grown to service over 1 million units in and around the Turkish Market. Our success relies on a team of more than 150 specialists we call family. We are favored and appreciated for our all-in-one platform that houses all the modules (from CRM to account and security) necessary to run a successful property management business. We are a B2B2C business that also eases the life of residents. Our web platform and mobile app allows residents to instantly check balances on their property management and utility fees, make electronic payments, reserve common areas, create work orders, contact anyone within their community’s network and benefit from concierge services and exclusive loyalty programs focused on e-commerce.
Also Apsiyon won the award of Turkey's Best Workplaces 2022 in 100-249 Employees Category which is given by Great Place to Work.
We are looking for:
· An opportunity to serve as the fulcrum for building innovative products at a rapidly growing global tech company; potential for significant career progression as the company expands,
· An innovative, talented group of co-workers pushing the boundaries of current technology; a collegial environment based on teamwork and mutual success,
· Training and development support,
· Private health Insurance,
· Employee Support Program (Consultancy & information services are provided about each subject by own experts)
· Breakfast services for each morning,
· Paternity Leave (2 weeks), Birthday Leave (1 day),
· Staff Enrichments (i.e. happy hours, lunches, company culture activities, computer games zone and competitions etc.),
· We are opened to develop our company culture with new ideas. Also new ideas acquire you suprising gifts with BONGO.
We provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace and not just welcome but also embrace everyone without regard to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship or marital status.