Apsiyon is one of the fastest growing property management software companies in Turkey. Established in 2012 by 3 co-founders, our business has grown to service over 1 million units in and around the Turkish Market. Our success relies on a team of more than 100 specialists we call family. We are favored and appreciated for our all-in-one platform that houses all the modules (from CRM to account and security) necessary to run a successful property management business. We are a B2B2C business that also eases the life of residents. Our web platform and mobile app allows residents to instantly check balances on their property management and utility fees, make electronic payments, reserve common areas, create work orders, contact anyone within their community’s network and benefit from concierge services and exclusive loyalty programs focused on e-commerce.
Also Apsiyon won the award of Turkey's Best Workplaces 2021 in 100-249 Employees Category which is given by Great Place to Work.
We are looking for:
· At least 3 years of experience in Front-End Development,
· Advanced level of knowledge in HTML, CSS PREPROCESSOR,
· Experience in Typescript and old school libraries like jQuery,
· Experience in Reactive Programming (RXJS) and NGRX is a big plus,
· Experience in cross-browser testing and end-to-end testing with Cypress,
· Ability to write high performanced- and reusable codes,
· Understanding of version control (TFS, GIT),
· Experience in several front-end tools like Webpack, Gulp, NPM, etc.,
· Having the Mobile-First Development understanding,
· Experience in writing unit tests and understanding of Test Driven Development methodology,
· Keeping an eye on user experience to work with product teams,
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills,
· Excellent English skills for engineering communication,
Your responsibility will be:
If you are
· A detail oriented, analytically minded person,
· A quick learner, excited about deepening your skills,
· A team player, who prides yourself on your ability to communicate and contribute to shared goals,
· A high motivated developer to innovate who has aspiration to learn with “getting things done” approach.
· An opportunity to serve as the fulcrum for building innovative products at a rapidly growing global tech company; potential for significant career progression as the company expands,
· An innovative, talented group of co-workers pushing the boundaries of current technology; a collegial environment based on teamwork and mutual success,
· Training and development support,
· Private health Insurance,
· Employee Support Program (Consultancy & information services are provided about each subject by own experts)
· Breakfast services for each morning,
· Paternity Leave (2 weeks), Birthday Leave (1 day),
· Staff Enrichments (i.e. happy hours, lunches, company culture activities, computer games zone and competitions etc.),
· We are opened to develop our company culture with new ideas. Also new ideas acquire you suprising gifts with BONGO.
We provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace and not just welcome but also embrace everyone without regard to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship or marital status.